My house has been busy lately with all sorts of distractions which have left us a little behind getting into the Christmas spirit. It's ok. I want to enjoy the season and not rush through it like I too often do.
That said, I'm excited to have finished putting the final touches on our Christmas cards, or in our case, Christmas card magnets from www.MagnetStreetWeddings.com We chose the magnet design shown below and changing the photos, colors, text, fonts along with a couple minor tweeks, this design is OUR OWN.
Can't wait to get them and can't wait to send them out! I love getting Christmas cards from family and friends from all over the country! Dont you?
Personalized linen flat or folded Christmas cards are fabulous options as well. Share some wedding photos on a folded card along with your new address. Customize the wording or better yet, write your Christmas letter inside.
Bedazzle those envelopes and dress them up with festive and coordinating Christmas card labels and seals.
Stop by our wedding blog~ www.TrulyEngaging.com for resources, a little humor and inspiration. We LOVE LOVE comments so be sure to say hi!
AND, enjoy 10% discount on your Holiday Cards as well as ALL of your wedding stationery today when you place your order online at www.MagnetStreetWeddings.com Enter promo code WedBCDC10 at checkout. Offer expires December 31, 2008.
Customizable Magnetic Christmas Card
style code: CT-974
Gold Christmas Bulbs
- Get 20% OFF - Summer Blow Out Sale - MagnetStreet Weddings
August 22, 2011
- The Post-Wedding Blues
July 14, 2009
- What Will You Call Your In-laws?
February 20, 2009
- Bride and Groom Gift Exchange
January 16, 2009
- Original Holiday Cards
December 11, 2008
- Thanksgiving Special Savings: 11/24-30/08
November 24, 2008
- Blue and Brown Color Palette
November 14, 2008
- Save Money on Your Wedding Flowers
November 5, 2008
- Fall-Themed Weddings
October 3, 2008
- Welcoming Your Out of Town Guests
September 19, 2008
- Thanks from the Heart
September 11, 2008
August 29, 2008
- The Magic of Photo Booths
August 21, 2008
- Create Ambience with Lighting
August 14, 2008
- 7 Budgeting Hints and Tips
August 8, 2008
- Create a Wedding Theme...From Start to Finish
July 31, 2008
- Cheers to a Great Wedding Speech
July 24, 2008
- Stuff Happens: 5 Tips to Staying Prepared
July 16, 2008
- Save Money On Your Wedding Cake
July 7, 2008
- 8 Tips On Writing Your Own Vows
June 6, 2008
- New! Truly Yours, Folded Wedding Invitations
May 30, 2008
- Maid of Honor Job Description
May 20, 2008
- Young People in Your Wedding
March 26, 2008
- Choose your Wedding Attendants with Care
March 11, 2008
- How to Choose Your Wedding Day Hairstyle
March 5, 2008
- Ideas for Valentines Day
February 13, 2008
- How to Choose the Wedding Date
January 28, 2008
- 2008 Wedding Trends and Fun Planning Tools
January 15, 2008
- Happy New Year
December 28, 2007
- Inspiration Boards to Tie Together the Look of Your Wedding
November 26, 2007
- Embellishing Your Winter Wedding
November 21, 2007
- The Benefits of Using Wedding Professionals
November 13, 2007
- How to Choose Your Wedding Photographer
October 15, 2007
- 5 Tips to Planning a Small, Intimate Wedding Ceremony
September 26, 2007
- Theme Weddings~ Could they be easier to plan?
September 11, 2007
- Budget at the Onset of Wedding Planning is a Must
August 17, 2007
- Revealing Your Distinctive Style Through Color and Design...
July 13, 2007
- MagnetStreet Weddings Celebrates 2-year Anniversary!
June 6, 2007
- Warm wishes for springtime wedding planning
April 26, 2007