Posted by: HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on September 21, 2012 at 12:30 AM - Permalink
Destination Weddings Hawaii...a New Service to Princess Brides.
"Princess Basic Package" $995 plus tax
Scenic, Peaceful, and Beautiful…the perfect venue for your Destination Wedding in Hawaii.
This package includes the Officiant, Bouquet for the Bride, Lei for the Groom, and 2-hour photography coverage, digital darkroom editing. 60 images will be selected and optimized for exposure, white balance, sharpening, and overall enhancements. Full high-resolution files (JPG’s) or your edited photographs will be provided on a data DVD. Co-ownership of all images. This package can also be used for Vow Renewals.
Check it out at http://hawaiiprincessbrides.com/destination_weddings.php
Posted by: HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on June 23, 2012 at 9:25 PM - Permalink
Alteration Services Now Available for All
Wedding Gowns and Bridesmaids Dresses!
NEED ALTERATIONS? Call 592-8888 to make an appointment for your fitting. You will need to have your undergarments and your bridal shoes for the fitting. Prices will vary depending on what needs to be done to the wedding dress.
Steaming Services: Gown: $75-$150
Bridesmaids & Flowegirl dresses: $25-$50
Tuxedo Rentals: $89.99-$189.99 (shoes & taxes included)
Posted by: HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on June 23, 2012 at 9:21 PM - Permalink
Consignment Wedding Gowns
Buy It, Rent It, and now Sell It!
Congratulations on your Wedding!
Now that your Special Day is over, Share your beautiful gown with another bride. Put your wedding dress on Consignment and let us sell it for you. We are accepting gowns now.
It’s Easy…Follow these Steps:
1. Make sure that your gown is in good condition.
2. Make sure that your gown is cleaned.
3. Email a photo of the gown with the following information and we will call you for an appointment.
4. Your name, email, and cell number.
We will get back to you to set up an appointment to see the dress and go over the contract with you.
Brides…check out our Pre-Owned Wedding Dresses. They are beautiful, in good condition, and really great prices. You might want to even get one to do your “Trash the Gown” session. Send us your name, email and cell number and we will call you.
Call 808-592-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by: HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on June 20, 2012 at 3:48 AM - Permalink
Posted by: HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on June 13, 2010 at 2:41 AM - Permalink
We welcome the challenge of helping you find that “Dream Wedding Dress”. Every Bride looks forward to that “wow” moment when she has the perfect wedding dress on…this is what we look forward to as well. Checkout “Irene’s Picks” and there are many more really good styles to choose from. By next week, I will be uploading the new Fall 2010 Mikaella Wedding dresses for preview and “exclusive” to Princess Brides. Make an appointment now and we will be happy to help you with this important decision. (808)592-8888.
Unique Idea – Surprise Mom!
Posted by: HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on October 18, 2009 at 2:18 AM - Permalink
September 27th, 2009
Every bride is looking for unique ideas and special ways to make her wedding more meaningful. Here is a wonderful and very touching idea to honor the two mothers at the wedding ceremony. But be certain to have lots of hankies on hand because this is guaranteed to tear up the eyes of everyone present…
Ask your floral designer to design two detachable floral sprays into your bridal bouquet. After your father walks you down the aisle, just before he turns to leave you and take his seat, remove one of the special flowers from your bouquet. Hand it to him and give him a kiss. Let him know in advance that this will take place and tell him that as he takes his seat in the pew with your mother, he is to present the flower to her on your behalf.
Then at the conclusion of the ceremony, as you begin to make your way back up the aisle as husband and wife, stop at the pew where your mother-in-law is seated. Remove the second special flower from your bouquet and present it to her, along with a kiss, before continuing up the aisle.
Don’t tell the moms in advance that this will be taking place! It is the element of surprise which helps to make this so very sweet and special. There will not be a dry eye in the room…Make sure to tell the photographer what you are planning to do so he captures every memorable moment.
Posted by: HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on October 12, 2009 at 1:37 AM - Permalink
FABRICS: Wedding dresses are made from Satin, Chiffon, Organza, Taffeta, Tulle, and Lace. Here are the rankings in terms of:
WEIGHT OF FABRIC (Heaviest to lightest): Satin, Organza (when lined with satin), Lace (when lined with satin), Tulle, Chiffon,Taffeta,
MOST FORGIVING FABRIC (Most to Least): Satin, Organza (when lined with satin), Lace (when lined with satin), Taffeta, Tulle, Chiffon.
*Chiffon is not as light a fabric as you may think and it is the least forgiving because it clings to your body. Be careful with your under garment selection when wearing chiffon as if you wear a corset, the boning of the corset may show through.
*Taffeta is becoming the most popular fabric. It is light, supple and looks good for ruching, and it looks like silk. Most taffeta wedding dresses no longer has that “swooshing” sound. Taffeta is being used for simple to the most elegant gowns by all designers. Taffeta is available in all different pricepoints. The inexpensive taffeta has more sheen to the fabric. The better taffeta fabrics really look like silk.
*Charmeuse, which is a soft, flowy fabric, with a lot of sheen, is a form of satin fabric. It is made in a different weave so the sheen appears more and the fabric is more lightweight. Charmeuse is also not a forgiving fabric. It also clings in the wind. Since the fabric is so supple, it looks great in low back, cowl neckline dresses.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to use the contact form at any time.
More Wedding Blogs by Wedding Professionals
- It's Never to late to Learn something new by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on May 13, 2013
- Let's Get Ready To Rumble! by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on April 22, 2013
- Your financial style, your marriage and future family by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on April 18, 2013
- Why the fear of Premarital Counseling? by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on April 3, 2013
- 30 Minute Free Consultation by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on March 28, 2013
- The Value of Premarital Counseling by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on March 23, 2013
- Premarital Counseling is Planning a Strong Marriage by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on March 22, 2013
- Nutrition and Skin by ISLAND TAN on October 10, 2012
- Get Tan and Whiten Your Teeth...at the same time by ISLAND TAN on September 14, 2012
- WIN YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY by LIQUIDLIGHTIMAGES on January 12, 2012
- WEDDING PLANNER 808 - BEST OF HONOLULU 2011 by WEDDING PLANNER 808 on December 15, 2011
- Catch our Blog at Worpress,com by MILLER DJ on July 25, 2011
- Thanks for visiting by MILANIKO on January 26, 2011
- WANT TO WIN A FREE BRIDAL MAKEOVER? by AESTHETICA PLASITC & LASER SURGERY CENTER on November 30, 2010
- LOOK STUNNING THIS HOLIDAY FOR LESS!! by AESTHETICA PLASITC & LASER SURGERY CENTER on November 2, 2010
- 20% OFF ALL FILLERS!!! by AESTHETICA PLASITC & LASER SURGERY CENTER on August 30, 2010
- Save $75.00 on your next Botox treatment! by AESTHETICA PLASITC & LASER SURGERY CENTER on August 16, 2010
- Colors are important when it comes to a wedding. by PERFECT WEDDINGS & EVENT BY LATOSHA on August 9, 2010
- The Many Choices In Men’s Wedding Bands by DIAMOND SPECIALISTS on July 8, 2010
- What Does Palladium Look Like? by DIAMOND SPECIALISTS on July 8, 2010