Posted by: WILBER BERGADO PHOTOG. on January 25, 2010 at 11:50 AM - Permalink
Thank you to all the couples who came by to visit my display this weekend. Best wishes for all your wedding plans!
In over 20 years of photographing weddings, here are a few tips on getting great photos on your wedding day.
Posted by: WILBER BERGADO PHOTOG. on February 15, 2006 at 7:24 PM - Permalink
Allow enough time for the photographer to get the pictures that will be memorable for you. I've been in many weddings where the time was so limited for the picture taking, some of the more creative shots had to be passed in order to get the basic, must have ones. Ask your photographer how much time is needed and work out a plan to make sure everything goes smoothly.
If you are having an outdoor ceremony & picture taking, you should have a backup, indoor site, just in case of bad weather. Living in Hawaii, you never really know what the weather is going to be like.
I have experienced wedding couples try to take care of too many things on their wedding day and are stressed out by it. Your facial expressions may reflect some of this stress. The key is to delegate the responsibilities to others and enjoy your wedding day, stress free.
Proper planning with your photographer to go over what you like, different styles available, and the pictures you must have will eliminate surprises when you receive your photos.
Working with your photographer prior to your wedding is a great idea and highly recommended. I love to work with the couples photographing their engagement portraits. This will make the couple & photographer feel more comfortable on the wedding day. I always observe the interaction between the couple and decide on what type of posing and directions I will suggest to them.
Wilber Bergado Photography
More Wedding Blogs by Wedding Professionals
- It's Never to late to Learn something new by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on May 13, 2013
- Let's Get Ready To Rumble! by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on April 22, 2013
- Your financial style, your marriage and future family by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on April 18, 2013
- Why the fear of Premarital Counseling? by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on April 3, 2013
- 30 Minute Free Consultation by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on March 28, 2013
- The Value of Premarital Counseling by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on March 23, 2013
- Premarital Counseling is Planning a Strong Marriage by COLLABORATIVE FAMILY COUNSELING on March 22, 2013
- Nutrition and Skin by ISLAND TAN on October 10, 2012
- Destination Weddings Hawaii by HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on September 21, 2012
- Get Tan and Whiten Your Teeth...at the same time by ISLAND TAN on September 14, 2012
- Alteration Services Now Available for Wedding Gowns and Bridesmaids Dresses by HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on June 23, 2012
- CONSIGNMENT SPECIAL! by HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on June 23, 2012
- Consignment Special!! by HAWAII PRINCESS BRIDES, INC on June 20, 2012
- WIN YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY by LIQUIDLIGHTIMAGES on January 12, 2012
- WEDDING PLANNER 808 - BEST OF HONOLULU 2011 by WEDDING PLANNER 808 on December 15, 2011
- Catch our Blog at Worpress,com by MILLER DJ on July 25, 2011
- Thanks for visiting by MILANIKO on January 26, 2011
- WANT TO WIN A FREE BRIDAL MAKEOVER? by AESTHETICA PLASITC & LASER SURGERY CENTER on November 30, 2010
- LOOK STUNNING THIS HOLIDAY FOR LESS!! by AESTHETICA PLASITC & LASER SURGERY CENTER on November 2, 2010
- 20% OFF ALL FILLERS!!! by AESTHETICA PLASITC & LASER SURGERY CENTER on August 30, 2010