With all the excitement finding the wedding gown, it can be easy to overlook finding the right attire for the men in the wedding party.
When you're searching for the perfect attire for them, consider the following hints on buying a tux.
* If you are planning on the groom and groomsmen wearing tuxedos, start shopping early. Remember, it may take awhile for the alterations and fittings.
* Sign a contract with the rental store with specifics. Be sure it includes: designer, style, and style number, color, pick up dates, total cost, refund policy; and date everything must be returned.
* Another thing to think about, a tuxedo may not be appropriate for your ceremony; typically men do not wear tuxedos in weddings that begin before 6 p.m.
* Also, the men's attire should add to the overall theme of the wedding.
* And, don't forget the fit. The groom and groomsmen should be able to move comfortably throughout the evening.
For wedding photos, please call or text us at: (253)579-4040 or e-mail us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
And when you contact us, be sure and ask for our special new report: "The Seven Secrets You Must Know When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer!" It is packed with insider information that will help you decide who is the best-matched photographer for your wedding.
Also, you'll be able to see recent wedding photos, read comments from recent brides and grooms, and see our Money-Back Guarantee!
And remember, if you schedule with us -- we still do FREE engagement sessions ...
Special wedding packages for 2012 and 2013 are still in place ... but wedding dates are filling up fast. So please don't delay!
Call or text us now at: (253)579-4040 ... or email us at: email@example.com
If our lines are busy, please call back or leave us a message. We would love to talk with you about your wedding plans!
We want to be your wedding photographers!
Dana and Nancy Kehr
A Brides' Club Preferred Photographic Team
Northwest Wedding Photos and Videos