If you have a special child in your life, being a flower girl or ring bearer will include and distinguish him or her.
If you choose to have a flower girl and/or ring bearer, here are some ideas to keep in mind:
* The child should ideally be between 4 and 8 years old.
* Rehearse walking down the aisle with the child and explain what is going on so they'll feel comfortable at the ceremony.
* Seat the parents in a place where the child can see them.
* Assign a member of the bridal party to the child to help keep an eye on him or her.
* Suggest to the parents that they bring a change of clothes so the child won't have to remain in formal wear all evening.
Should any mishaps occur, the guests will most likely think the child is cute rather than that the ceremony is ruined. Including children can add special meaning to your ceremony.
If you'd like us to capture the special moments of your wedding celebration -- either in photos or video, or both -- we sincerely hope you'll contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or at: (253)579-4040 direct or text.
When you contact us, please be sure and ask for our new report: "The Seven Secrets You Must Know When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer!"
It is packed with insider information that will help you decide how to select the best-matched photographer for your wedding.
In this FREE report, you'll be able to see recent wedding photos, read comments from recent brides and grooms, and see our Money-Back Guarantee!
And remember, we still do FREE engagement sessions so you can see if you like working with us ... and you can check the quality of our work in creating beautiful new images of you. This gives you an opportunity to "try-before-you-buy" without cost or obligation.
Special wedding package prices for 2012 and 2013 are now in place ... but wedding dates are filling up fast. So please don't delay!
Call or text us now at: (253)579-4040 ... or email us at: email@example.com
If our lines are busy, please call back or leave us a message. We would love to talk with you about your wedding plans!
We want to be your wedding photographers!
Dana and Nancy Kehr
Brides' Club Preferred Photographers
Northwest Wedding Photos and Videos