Does anyone know of any Bridal Shows in/around Peoria, Illinois this spring? Thanks so much!

Discussions for the bride, by the bride...

Does anyone know of any Bridal Shows in/around Peoria, Illinois this spring? Thanks so much!

Have questions? Ask them here.

0 RESPONSE

Be the first to comment.

Leave a Comment

(log into your account: brides | vendors)

Discuss other topics now:

1. what color would go with champagne?
  2. A blue weddy dress
  3. CAN I WEAR A ALL IVORY DRESS IF MY GROOM IS WEARING AN IVORY TUX AND A CORNFLOWER VEST? ALSO HE WANTS HIM ALL THE MEN TO MATCH WITH SAME TUX FOR HIM,BEST MAN AND FATHER OF THE BRIDE IS THAT OK?
  4. Which is the best season to get married?
  5. i want to see how these three colour would look togetger burgundy gold and ivory
  6. what are two colors for january
  7. What color of suite will go well with my champagne colored wedding gown?
  8. what is the most popular brides maid dress color?
  9. I'm having an August wedding. My dress is wedding ivory and my brides maids dresses are champagne. What color goes good with these 2 colors? I'm looking for a color scheme for my flowers
  10. Do I need to hire an accountant for my wedding ? I mean to reduce the cost .
  11. When it comes to the seating of the mothers and grandmothers at the wedding...who goes first?
  12. I'm getting married on October 31, yes the 31. We don't want a normal wedding as we have both been married once before. What were wanting is a fun halloween based wedding, I'm looking for a dress maker or some where, where I can look at black wedding gowns, gothic themed wedding cakes. Any ideas where I might find them in Denver Colorado, other than online?
  13. My wedding colors are sangria and Peacock from David's Bridal but Im having a really hard time finding decorations that coordinate with these colors but I LOVE these colors and do not want to change them. Any suggestions?
  14. What colours go with peach for a wedding theme
  15. my soon to be mother in law asked me what length and color my bridesmaid dresses are going to be so she can get her dress. when I asked her why those details were important for her shopping she told me that the mothers dresses are supposed to coordinate with the bridesmaids. I've never heard this before...is it common or has it been done in the past?
  16. I am a "mature" bride. Both of us have been married. We plan a quiet wedding with a small group of friends and family in our home. I am stumped at what to wear. A traditional bridal gown is out. thanks!
  17. My fiance & myself have decided that we want it to be just us at our wedding. We are looking for wedding / honeymoon packages that aren't very expensive. We are all over the map with what we want. We havetalked / researched intimate church weddings in the mountains, beach weddings, island weddings, cruise weddings. Our problem is that we will also be purchasing a home around the same time. We want an inexpensive package so that we can put more money towards our home. We want our wedding / honeymoon to be elegant, memorable, comfortable, romantic, longer than 2 days, & still be inexpensive.
  18. I have 16 bridemaids. I know that is a lot, but all of the girls i chose are close to my heart and i cant choose between them, so it would have to be 16, or none at all. I need creative ideas on how to use all of them without having them stand in a super long line next to me. My wedding is outside and I thought of having them stand in the shape of a heart and my fiance and I could stand in the center...To do this there would need to some type of elevation so that the audience could see the shape. Does anyone else have any creative ideas on what to do with such a large group? All the answers I've gotten so far is to leave our a few girls- that isnt an option, so any other ideas are welcomed. thanks :)
  19. can a jr bridesmaid wear a different color dress than the other attendants
  20. The bridesmaids are wearing mocha, the mother of the bride is wearing burgandy, I am the mother of the groom...what color should I wear? Thanks so much...Laura

Read more discussions on all wedding topics.

FIND BRIDAL CONSULTANTS

WEDDING PICTURES

Browse over 11,000 wedding photos