I'm an upcoming bride and my colors are champagne and ivory as well.If the groomsmen wear black tuxedos, and the bridesmaids dresses are champagne, what other color could i add to that? I wanted the bouquets to be red roses, would that work if red was a color? if not what's another gorgeous color?

Discussions for the bride, by the bride...

I'm an upcoming bride and my colors are champagne and ivory as well.If the groomsmen wear black tuxedos, and the bridesmaids dresses are champagne, what other color could i add to that? I wanted the bouquets to be red roses, would that work if red was a color? if not what's another gorgeous color?

Have questions? Ask them here.

0 RESPONSE

Be the first to comment.

Leave a Comment

(log into your account: brides | vendors)

Discuss other topics now:

1. Having a reciption& my colors are chocolate champagin ivory and red .Do you have these colors in chair covers,tableware,,etc.
  2. Does anyone know of any Bridal Shows in/around Peoria, Illinois this spring? Thanks so much!
  3. How do you join two families when this is the first marraige for the groom?
  4. im thinking about champaigne,ivory, and dark chocolate colors as my wedding colors? what color would make pop and coordinate with those colors. i was thinking of pink?
  5. This is my first wedding. I am having a hard time, trying to figure everything out! I need help!
  6. What are good colors for January Wedding? and what flowers are in season?
  7. What colors are good for January?
  8. mother of the bride wearing a mink coloured dress and bridesmaids wearing pink. What should the mother of the groom wear ?
  9. How soon do I need to get my groom and his groomsmen in for tux measurements? How much time do we need between the measurements and the wedding date?
  10. i have a champayne and ivory in my dress, what color should i put my bridesmaids in?
  11. what color shoes would go with a champagne color dress?
  12. What are good colors for January Wedding? and what flowers are in season?
  13. What are some good colors that go with champagne for a summer wedding??
  14. Aloha, I'm getting married on Molokai and have chosen a peacock theme wedding. Does anyone have ideas on a color scheme? Decorations for a peacock theme? Invitations? Thank you
  15. I got my wedding dress, but I like another one again. I ordered my wedding dress two weeks ago and I really liked it at first. But now, I don’t like it very much because I have found a more beautiful dress at much cheaper prices and I am wondering if I should cancel the original dress and go with the cheaper one. I don't really know what to do. Any thoughts would be helpful? Here is a link to my original dress- http://monalisasboutique.com/Bride-D...ns-110137.html Here is a link to my second dress- http://www.inweddingdress.com/style-bc130.html
  16. Im getting married in a park in spring. We will be getting ready at a hotel. My issues is: Do I get ready than go to wedding site for pics with my girls right before the wedding even though guest might see me. Or do I go even earlier and take pics than go back to hotel while the men are taking t heres and arrive at the park when its time to head down the aisle?
  17. I got my wedding dress, but I like another one again, I ordered my wedding dress two weeks ago and I really liked it at first. But now, I don’t like it very much because I have found a more beautiful dress at much cheaper prices and I am wondering if I should cancel the original dress and go with the cheaper one. I don't really know what to do. Any thoughts would be helpful?
  18. We are having a wedding with just myself, my fiancee and our 2 daughters who are 15 and 8. How do we let people know after the fact without offending them? It is very important to us that this is how we do it. Please help!
  19. What side of the church and reception does the brides family sit?
  20. what color would go with champagne?

Read more discussions on all wedding topics.

FIND BRIDAL DRESSES

WEDDING PICTURES

Browse over 11,000 wedding photos