My fiance wants to have his stepmom and two younger brothers play a big role in our wedding, because he said they've never been included before. I've never really heard of this before though, any suggestions as to how they can take part?

Discussions for the bride, by the bride...

My fiance wants to have his stepmom and two younger brothers play a big role in our wedding, because he said they've never been included before. I've never really heard of this before though, any suggestions as to how they can take part?

Have questions? Ask them here.

0 RESPONSE

Be the first to comment.

Leave a Comment

(log into your account: brides | vendors)

Discuss other topics now:

1. what colors would go with champagne bridesmaids dresses for flowers and decor for a may wedding
  2. What are some cool things i can have or do at my wedding to make it my very own.
  3. i am wearing an ivory to dary ivory wedding dress n i am confused which colors will compliment my ivory/antique ivory dress for pics. wedding in march
  4. i have a father and step father and want to include them both in the ceremony. What can I do so I do not hurt anyones feelings
  5. My daughter is getting married for the 2nd time, as is the groom. His son will be his best man, her daughter will be her matron of honor, her son will be walking her down the isle. Who walks the mother of the bride and mother of the groom down the isle? I am a widow, the grooms parrents are both alive. Its a church wedding with approx. 200 guests
  6. am i supposed to pay for my dj, photographer and photobooth help to eat at my reception
  7. what are good bridal shower games?
  8. How do I lavishly decorate a large evening outdoor wedding?
  9. When you sign up for the "Free Wedding Planner", do they send as they say " The Three Ring Binder" Planner in the mail to your home?
  10. is there a female a best man??? what it is called if there is.. =)
  11. I have two married friends and one single. Should I have a matron and maid of honor and ask the other married lady to be a bridesmaid? We are all close,but wish not to offend my other maried friend. Thanks,Leanne
  12. my daughter is having a little little girl bell ringer and we need to know where she stands during the ceremony? also, she is having a little boy carry a sign, where is his place?
  13. what should or can the grandmother of the bride do as far parties or gettogethers.
  14. am i wrong to ask to be the first one to see my daughter"s wedding dress. I am her mother
  15. Being grandmother of groom - do I wear a long or tea-length dress to the wedding??
  16. If you had godsister that you wasn't very close to, She got married,she made you a hostess. Then she got married again, then she asked you, before then she said,If he added more guys i'll let you know. So she did. Then she made me a bridemaid.Would you make her one in yours.
  17. My fiance and I are getting married in two years, he has a daughter that will be five by then and she is going to be our flower girl. I'm not sure how else to incorporate her into the ceremony other than that, because we are going to be a family and we want her to feel as though she is included in our union. Any suggestions???
  18. Can a Mother give her daughter away if her Father has passed away?
  19. what color is appropriate for mob and mog if bridesmaids are in coral?
  20. My daughter's colors are matisse blue and pastel yellow. Will a coral dress work for me? What color shoes do i wear?

Read more discussions on all wedding topics.

FIND CEREMONY

WEDDING PICTURES

Browse over 11,000 wedding photos