I am having a burnt orange and gold wedding theme. The brides maids are wearing a burnt orange dress with a built in gold waist, how should the groom and groom's men dress?

Discussions for the bride, by the bride...

I am having a burnt orange and gold wedding theme. The brides maids are wearing a burnt orange dress with a built in gold waist, how should the groom and groom's men dress?

Have questions? Ask them here.

0 RESPONSE

Be the first to comment.

Leave a Comment

(log into your account: brides | vendors)

Discuss other topics now:

1. how do I decide what size cake to get?
  2. Hi I am adopted I am black and my adopted parents are white my biological parents dnt get along with my adopted parents but I want both set of parents at my wedding and to just get along and also I have a lot of family I would like to invite his family plus my two sets if family what's a good way to budget for a decent wedding thanks!
  3. If a bride is wearing ivory and she wants the bridesmaids in gold or champagne, and her belt to the gown is silver beads, what would be a good Color for the suits for the men?
  4. Can the maid of honor (sister) and the mother of the bride wear the same dress?
  5. Is it rude or uncommon to ask the groomsmen to pay for their suites?
  6. Is there anyway you can help me with finding combinations for sky blue in December wedding?
  7. I'm from las Vegas and finance and his family are from Tennessee. We are getting married in TN...am I responsible for paying for my wedding parties flight and hotel accommodations?
  8. I cant figure out what goes with pink/champagne? I was thinking turquoise but i am not sure
  9. Do bridal shower invitations go out before wedding invitations?
  10. My daughter and future son-in-law have been together for 5 years with their own house. My daughter doesn't want a bridal shower, she does want an inground pool. Can I throw her a unique bridal shower where guests can donate to her pool instead of a traditional bridal shower gift?
  11. My eleven year old son is giving me away at my wedding. Does anyone have any idea on a gift I could give him to say thank you? Many thanks
  12. My bridesmaids wre all wearing purple. And I have my two daughters who are 7 and 10 and their my junior bm. Should they wear purple like the btidesmaids or ivory since I want them to stand out.. any suggestions.
  13. How far in advance should you send out wedding invitations?
  14. what should the grandmother of the groom wear for a 4:00 wedding?
  15. How far in advance should you send out wedding invitations?
  16. what color goes with a champayne color?
  17. My daughter is having a small wedding at a chapel in Las Vegas. She has a dress the groom wearing dark jeans burnt orange tie and suit jacket. What should mother of bride wear?
  18. Should my bridesmaids wear red and my maid of honor wear light pink? My wedding is towards the end of January.
  19. what colour theme for the reception to using if the bridemaids are wearing peach?
  20. what should grandmother of the bride wear to 5:00 wedding in May in Florida Tampa?

Read more discussions on all wedding topics.

FIND COLORS

WEDDING PICTURES

Browse over 11,000 wedding photos