I'm having a vegas summer wedding my colors are coper, blue, and teal will coper shoes go with all the dresses ?ivory is wedding gown

Discussions for the bride, by the bride...

I'm having a vegas summer wedding my colors are coper, blue, and teal will coper shoes go with all the dresses ?ivory is wedding gown

Have questions? Ask them here.

0 RESPONSE

Be the first to comment.

Leave a Comment

(log into your account: brides | vendors)

Discuss other topics now:

1. what colors go well with mocha?
  2. as an usher in a friends wedding. the invitation came to me only, can I bring a guest. they know I am dating someone
  3. what color will go with ivory champane dress?
  4. my wedding is in December. my favorite colors are coffee brown and peach and yellow. My fiance loves Blue and forest green. please help me guys in matching these colors.
  5. I am the maturing grandmother of the groom. The wedding will be held in Northern CA in a State Park near the airport. Very wooded, hilly lovely area with aved walks. I have no information yet as to dress. But I would appreciate some rule of thumb for me.
  6. if my bridesmaids are wearing fuchsia, what color should my maid of honor wear?
  7. I am having a burnt orange and gold wedding theme. The brides maids are wearing a burnt orange dress with a built in gold waist, how should the groom and groom's men dress?
  8. Is it inappropriate to wear the same dress to a grandson's wedding that I wore to another grandson's wedding?
  9. What is the appropriate procall for second weddings? Me & my future husband are both getting married for the second time. I had a large wedding the first time and he got married @ the court house. I would like to have some kind of cermony, nothing too large, but tasteful. I still want the day to be a celebration. Please Advise
  10. My fiance and I are 50 and 51, we are planning on eloping. Im wondering if we should include our children? My daugher is 9. His son 14, and daughter is 23.
  11. how do I decide what size cake to get?
  12. Hi I am adopted I am black and my adopted parents are white my biological parents dnt get along with my adopted parents but I want both set of parents at my wedding and to just get along and also I have a lot of family I would like to invite his family plus my two sets if family what's a good way to budget for a decent wedding thanks!
  13. If a bride is wearing ivory and she wants the bridesmaids in gold or champagne, and her belt to the gown is silver beads, what would be a good Color for the suits for the men?
  14. Can the maid of honor (sister) and the mother of the bride wear the same dress?
  15. Is it rude or uncommon to ask the groomsmen to pay for their suites?
  16. Is there anyway you can help me with finding combinations for sky blue in December wedding?
  17. I'm from las Vegas and finance and his family are from Tennessee. We are getting married in TN...am I responsible for paying for my wedding parties flight and hotel accommodations?
  18. I cant figure out what goes with pink/champagne? I was thinking turquoise but i am not sure
  19. Do bridal shower invitations go out before wedding invitations?
  20. My daughter and future son-in-law have been together for 5 years with their own house. My daughter doesn't want a bridal shower, she does want an inground pool. Can I throw her a unique bridal shower where guests can donate to her pool instead of a traditional bridal shower gift?

Read more discussions on all wedding topics.

FIND COLORS

WEDDING PICTURES

Browse over 11,000 wedding photos