What colours go with peach for a wedding theme

Discussions for the bride, by the bride...

What colours go with peach for a wedding theme

Have questions? Ask them here.

0 RESPONSE

Be the first to comment.

Leave a Comment

(log into your account: brides | vendors)

Discuss other topics now:

1. I am a "mature" bride. Both of us have been married. We plan a quiet wedding with a small group of friends and family in our home. I am stumped at what to wear. A traditional bridal gown is out. thanks!
  2. My fiance & myself have decided that we want it to be just us at our wedding. We are looking for wedding / honeymoon packages that aren't very expensive. We are all over the map with what we want. We havetalked / researched intimate church weddings in the mountains, beach weddings, island weddings, cruise weddings. Our problem is that we will also be purchasing a home around the same time. We want an inexpensive package so that we can put more money towards our home. We want our wedding / honeymoon to be elegant, memorable, comfortable, romantic, longer than 2 days, & still be inexpensive.
  3. I have 16 bridemaids. I know that is a lot, but all of the girls i chose are close to my heart and i cant choose between them, so it would have to be 16, or none at all. I need creative ideas on how to use all of them without having them stand in a super long line next to me. My wedding is outside and I thought of having them stand in the shape of a heart and my fiance and I could stand in the center...To do this there would need to some type of elevation so that the audience could see the shape. Does anyone else have any creative ideas on what to do with such a large group? All the answers I've gotten so far is to leave our a few girls- that isnt an option, so any other ideas are welcomed. thanks :)
  4. can a jr bridesmaid wear a different color dress than the other attendants
  5. The bridesmaids are wearing mocha, the mother of the bride is wearing burgandy, I am the mother of the groom...what color should I wear? Thanks so much...Laura
  6. I have started getting my RSVPs back and one that was addressed to a Miss only not Miss and guest has returned hers with the information that she is bringing someone . The person she is bringing is someone the I intentionally did not give an invitation to. How do I address this?
  7. When it comes to the seating orderof the mothers and grandmothers at the wedding...who goes first?
  8. My dress is Ivory does purple napkins and purple accessories go good what color shoes shall I wear
  9. I have a champagne wedding dress and I have picked out the colors of yellow and silver and an accent of white for the wedding. My favorite color is yellow but I'm having a hard time picking out flower types. Sunflowers are so pretty but they seem to outdo everything. I'm having a May wedding next year so am looking for advice or opinions.
  10. what color goes good with the color champange?
  11. Any recommendations on a wedding consultant in Hawaii for an inexpensive wedding?
  12. I have bridesmaids in different states....
  13. Is it alright if maids of honor wear different color dresses?
  14. Help color matching a champagne wedding gown!
  15. I have a stunning champagne dress for my wedding dress, I am stuck as to what color would be perfect to match with it?
  16. We're getting married in Hawaii....
  17. I cant seam to figure out how to do the bouquet..
  18. Is it okay to have a fuschia or magenta, gold and black wedding in December?
  19. How can I let certain guests know that jeans are not appropriate to wear to a formal night wedding? Also, how can I tactfully make sure they leave their kids and any extras at home?
  20. How should I word my invitations to let my guests know that they will be paying for their own liquor at my reception?

Read more discussions on all wedding topics.

FIND DECORATIONS & RENTALS

WEDDING PICTURES

Browse over 11,000 wedding photos