My fiancee & I were discussing invitations and I mentioned we'd need addresses for his co-workers. He said he'd just hand deliver the invitations but I told him that we should mail them, especially to his boss(s). Is it okay to hand deliver invitations to co-workers?

Discussions for the bride, by the bride...

My fiancee & I were discussing invitations and I mentioned we'd need addresses for his co-workers. He said he'd just hand deliver the invitations but I told him that we should mail them, especially to his boss(s). Is it okay to hand deliver invitations to co-workers?

Have questions? Ask them here.

0 RESPONSE

Be the first to comment.

Leave a Comment

(log into your account: brides | vendors)

Discuss other topics now:

1. Has anyone seen a camo wedding lately? I need some help with decor flowers, etc. My step mom backed out on me and my wedding is in Sept! HELP!
  2. What colors should the Grandmother of the bride wear? Are small prints ok?
  3. Where could I subscribe for a free magazine full of wedding dresses?
  4. I have tree dresses for a beach wedding. Which one could be the best? http://www.madamebridal.com/bridal_shop/detail/mori-lee-voyage-6705-8396.cfm http://www.madamebridal.com/bridal_shop/detail/mori-lee-voyage-6172-175.cfm http://www.madamebridal.com/bridal_shop/detail/mori-lee-voyage-6505-150.cfm
  5. I'm the Mother of the Groom. My son's wedding is in August at 5:00 pm. Can I wear a short dress? I'm 5 feet tall-size 0. I have not found anything long that I could wear. Thank you, Julie
  6. how do you pick out the dress and venue
  7. We are getting married on the beach and my dress is red. What colors should the groom and the attendants wear? Thanks for your suggestions. :o)
  8. I want a winter wedding, any cool ideas that willl be great during this time? Does anyone have a cool way that they might have personalized their wedding? Nakisha
  9. I want a winter wedding, any cool ideas that willl be great during this time? Does anyone have a cool way that they might have personalized their wedding?
  10. I really just wanted to suggest to all, if you are looking for an awesome honeymoon to try a cruise. We had a great time on our cruise to the Caribbean. I would like to suggest this website www.tessapennell.cruiseshipcenters.com. Tessa can set up the best cruise for your honeymoon and if you go to her website you can enter a drawing to win 1 of 25 cruises to be given away in OCTOBER or NOVEMBER. Her website offers different specials but if you are thinking something specific then email her and let her know. Her email is tpennell@cruiseshipcenters.com. Thanks for allowing me to make a suggestion and I hope you all have a wonderful honeymoon. Pinky
  11. I want my brides maids to wear a bright stand out dress and have my grooms mens tie and vest to match but i cant think of a good bright color that wont wash me out in a white wedding dress. Any suggestions?
  12. The grandmother of the groom is wearing a long dress to the wedding, does the grandmother of the bride need to wear a long dressalso or can she wear a short dress?
  13. I am looking for a water fountain wedding cake. Do you know of anyone who does this in Honolulu, Hawaii?
  14. what percentage of my wedding budget should i spend on flowers
  15. FI wants to go to the bridal show with me this weekend! I think he's so sweet for wanting to go, but I'm not sure there will be many other guys!! Any of your men going with you?? Thanks!
  16. is it weird or non tradiotional to have fake flowers for groomsmen and bridesmaids.???
  17. My bridesmaids and I are not wanting to have to purchase their dresses for my wedding because they will never wear them again. Are there any shops that rent bridesmaids dresses?
  18. I REALLY NEED HELP!! finding a good hall nd caterer that is reasonable... here on oahu...google is not cutting it .....
  19. Okay so my wedding is soo close march 5,2011!! yikes.. okay i am getting married a t achurch with traditions layouts!!! I NEED HELP FINDING A RECEPTION PLACE... CATERING OR NOT...IVE LOOKED HIGH AND LOW... SOME HALLS ARE CHEAP BUT THE GET YOU WITH THE CATERING...others BOTH ARE EXPENSIVE!!! I HELP TO FIND A REASONABLE CATERER!!A GOOD HALL TO FIT 300-350 PPL & NEAR HOME....PLS HELP
  20. I am looking at Ricardos for my reception... It seems nice but if you're a local how is the food and will guests find it tacky? Price is great and it seems like would be fun. I will not be able to visit Vegas before the wedding so any help would be great.

Read more discussions on all wedding topics.

FIND INVITATIONS

WEDDING PICTURES

Browse over 11,000 wedding photos