My parents have been divorced since I was a baby and grew up with my grandparents and aunt until middle school. From middle school on I lived with my dad. I'm not very close with my mother, and she most likely will not be at my wedding, but will still get

Discussions for the bride, by the bride...

My parents have been divorced since I was a baby and grew up with my grandparents and aunt until middle school. From middle school on I lived with my dad. I'm not very close with my mother, and she most likely will not be at my wedding, but will still get

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Have questions? Ask them here.

1 RESPONSE

LIQUIDLIGHTIMAGES (Vendor Comment)
June 9, 2009

send her one anyway, thats if you don't mine her coming.

Leave a Comment

(log into your account: brides | vendors)

Discuss other topics now:

1. Any ideas on centerpieces that don't require flowers?
  2. How do you know what to get the bridesmates for their gifts?
  3. I'm having an outdoor garden wedding at the edge of a cliff, over looking the ocean. I'd like to walk down the isle to the song "The Adventure" by Angels and Airwaves. Will this song take away from the "peaceful, romantic" theme?
  4. I am confused about the colors for my weddings. .. Any ideas?
  5. Should i use real or silk flowers for my bouquets?
  6. Do I have to use a band in the ceremony or should I use the engagement ring?
  7. Can I dress white linens in a way that won't make them look stark white with an ivory and gold dress?
  8. Can you have a matron of honor as well as a maid of honor?
  9. Does anyone have any ideas for centerpieces or decoration?
  10. What are some good ideas to keep your reception interesting?
  11. How early is to early to start looking at gowns and is it inappropriate to go and look and try on gowns but not buy one yet
  12. Can anyone give me any suggestions on flowers for bouquets and centerpieces.
  13. I have 3 little girls, ages 10, 8 and 7, to include in the wedding, and only one boy, age 8. I think it would be really awkward to put them all as flower girls having only one ring bearer.
  14. How do I make the groom stand out from the rest of the grooms men and still have them wearing nice suits?
  15. How far in advance should you see a florist for a consultation?
  16. How should the mother of the bride, stepfather, father of the bride and stepmother be seated at the church and at the reception?
  17. I'm having a hard time on centerpieces for a Tiffany blue and chocolate wedding.
  18. What are some of the nice summer colors that I can combine together that will go perfectly together.
  19. How do I get a dirt spot off the front of my wedding dress without making it worse or taking it to get drycleaned?
  20. How should I word my invitation for people to dress up?

Read more discussions on all wedding topics.

FIND INVITATIONS

WEDDING PICTURES

Browse over 11,000 wedding photos