What are some cool things i can have or do at my wedding to make it my very own.

Discussions for the bride, by the bride...

What are some cool things i can have or do at my wedding to make it my very own.

Have questions? Ask them here.

0 RESPONSE

Be the first to comment.

Leave a Comment

(log into your account: brides | vendors)

Discuss other topics now:

1. what are good bridal shower games?
  2. How do I lavishly decorate a large evening outdoor wedding?
  3. When you sign up for the "Free Wedding Planner", do they send as they say " The Three Ring Binder" Planner in the mail to your home?
  4. is there a female a best man??? what it is called if there is.. =)
  5. I have two married friends and one single. Should I have a matron and maid of honor and ask the other married lady to be a bridesmaid? We are all close,but wish not to offend my other maried friend. Thanks,Leanne
  6. my daughter is having a little little girl bell ringer and we need to know where she stands during the ceremony? also, she is having a little boy carry a sign, where is his place?
  7. what should or can the grandmother of the bride do as far parties or gettogethers.
  8. am i wrong to ask to be the first one to see my daughter"s wedding dress. I am her mother
  9. Being grandmother of groom - do I wear a long or tea-length dress to the wedding??
  10. If you had godsister that you wasn't very close to, She got married,she made you a hostess. Then she got married again, then she asked you, before then she said,If he added more guys i'll let you know. So she did. Then she made me a bridemaid.Would you make her one in yours.
  11. My fiance and I are getting married in two years, he has a daughter that will be five by then and she is going to be our flower girl. I'm not sure how else to incorporate her into the ceremony other than that, because we are going to be a family and we want her to feel as though she is included in our union. Any suggestions???
  12. Can a Mother give her daughter away if her Father has passed away?
  13. what color is appropriate for mob and mog if bridesmaids are in coral?
  14. My daughter's colors are matisse blue and pastel yellow. Will a coral dress work for me? What color shoes do i wear?
  15. what color does the grooms grandmother wear-Purple is the color for the wedding. the grooms mom sais she is wearingpurple?
  16. The brides family is using fuschia pink as colour of the day while the groom is sky blue.what colour do you think d bridesmaid,maid in honour and groomsmen should wear?who of the bridal train will wear fuschia pink ,who should wear skyblue?
  17. can i use orange and ivory for my brides maid and can i have a color combination of orange and ivory
  18. what colours compliment ivory and black?
  19. My dress is champagne. My bridesmades are wearing two tone dresses, ivory bodice and champagne skirt. What color should the groom wear? Don't want to have everyone wearing the same colors. Can he wear a charcoal suit? Need ideas. Weeding is in two months this fall.
  20. My sister started out planning a traditional wedding and told all family and friends about it with a november date (5 bridesmaids with dresses purchased). In april because of costs racking up, she decided to cancel all plans and elope in june to a foreign island. Me and my mother were shocked, but supportive if that would make her happy. Now, she has since invited fiance's family to DW and is sad none of her family can make it (due to finances, no passports, little time to plan). There are no invitations - only word of mouth for immediate family. She is also wanting a party upon their return but doesn't want to pay for it. She is asking me and other family members (aunts, cousins, etc) to "cohost" a Caribbean themed "mini reception" with jerk chicken and wedding cakes. While her family, including myself, were happily planning showers for her and her FH before the DW out of our own desire and love, everyone is getting a little turned off by her asking them to provide her with a "mini reception" full of demands and details outlined by her (not to mention most of these women weren't invited to the elopement/DW). Should I try to talk to her about the way everything has turned out in an attempt to stop the damage or ill feelings? Or do I allow it to unfold with her expectations running everyone off?

Read more discussions on all wedding topics.

FIND ACCESSORIES

WEDDING PICTURES

Browse over 11,000 wedding photos