My fiance & myself have decided that we want it to be just us at our wedding. We are looking for wedding / honeymoon packages that aren't very expensive. We are all over the map with what we want. We havetalked / researched intimate church weddings in the mountains, beach weddings, island weddings, cruise weddings. Our problem is that we will also be purchasing a home around the same time. We want an inexpensive package so that we can put more money towards our home. We want our wedding / honeymoon to be elegant, memorable, comfortable, romantic, longer than 2 days, & still be inexpensive.

Discussions for the bride, by the bride...

My fiance & myself have decided that we want it to be just us at our wedding. We are looking for wedding / honeymoon packages that aren't very expensive. We are all over the map with what we want. We havetalked / researched intimate church weddings in the mountains, beach weddings, island weddings, cruise weddings. Our problem is that we will also be purchasing a home around the same time. We want an inexpensive package so that we can put more money towards our home. We want our wedding / honeymoon to be elegant, memorable, comfortable, romantic, longer than 2 days, & still be inexpensive.

Have questions? Ask them here.

0 RESPONSE

Be the first to comment.

Leave a Comment

(log into your account: brides | vendors)

Discuss other topics now:

1. I have bridesmaids in different states....
  2. Is it alright if maids of honor wear different color dresses?
  3. Help color matching a champagne wedding gown!
  4. I have a stunning champagne dress for my wedding dress, I am stuck as to what color would be perfect to match with it?
  5. We're getting married in Hawaii....
  6. I cant seam to figure out how to do the bouquet..
  7. Is it okay to have a fuschia or magenta, gold and black wedding in December?
  8. How can I let certain guests know that jeans are not appropriate to wear to a formal night wedding? Also, how can I tactfully make sure they leave their kids and any extras at home?
  9. How should I word my invitations to let my guests know that they will be paying for their own liquor at my reception?
  10. My fiance and I are having our ceremony and reception at a local park and we would like to have a potluck style reception.
  11. Does the bride need to give a gift to the groom?
  12. Question about colors....
  13. A gold wedding dress?
  14. Where to get wedding insurance?
  15. Rehearsal dinner, who to invite?
  16. Accomodating out of town bridal party members....
  17. What is the best way to get our guests from the ceremony to the reception?
  18. Can the mother of the groom wear a black dress?
  19. There are too many people on the guest list!
  20. We have no family that will be coming to the wedding. We are planning it for end of summer since we well only have 5 friends coming. We both come from families who cant make the trip therefore it will be taped and sent to the family. Here is our issue...We dont know where to do it.

Read more discussions on all wedding topics.

FIND HONEYMOON VACATIONS

WEDDING PICTURES

Browse over 11,000 wedding photos